Orientica Shipping Information
Shop online with confidence with your favourite Orientica fragrances delivered direct to your door now with tracked delivery available for extra peace of mind for orders to UK, Europe and even more Worldwide destinations.
Please note: Estimated delivery times are based on working days (Mon-Fri) for orders placed before 1pm. Any orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day. For Next Day option, orders are fulfilled by Parcel Force if placed by 1pm Mon-Fri.
Shipping to the UK
All UK mainland orders will either be sent through Royal Mail or Parcelforce (see below for shipping options). Orders over £40 are entitled to free delivery which will be shipped out through 48 Tracked service with the option to select a faster tracked service at checkout. Orders over 2kg are sent through Parcel Force with next day delivery if placed before 1pm.
FREE Click and Collect Available from our showroom located at 4 Corners Distribution Ltd, Unit 3B Katella Trading Estate, 10a River road, Barking. Essex, IG11 0DG
We recommend that to ensure your items are delivered on time please place your order as early as possible to allow time for unforeseen delays, or choose our Next Day Courier delivery option.
Shipping to Europe
Orientica Perfumes are delighted to announce EU Deliveries are now available to Europe with prepaid Customs Clearance fees which covers the charges introduced following the departure of the UK from the European Union. The following shipping charges start from, and may vary dependent on weight.
Why have prices changed for European orders?
We have simplified shipping to the EU to include the Customs Clearance fees in your purchase to avoid unnecessary delays and request for fees before your parcel is delivered.
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE EXPLAINED
What does custom clearance mean?
All goods shipped from the UK to EU destinations are subject to Customs Clearance charges which do not include your shipping fees which will be calculated at checkout.
How long does customs clearance take?
Typically, customs clearance can be up to 24 hours. All paperwork will be taken care of in-house by us which ensures your order will be delivered direct to your door without unnecessary delays which are associated with Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) which would involve customs duties being paid by the customer before it is released by customs for delivery resulting in delays.
Why we include Customs Clearance in our prices?
Following the UK’s departure from the EU, shipping products to EU destinations (Distance Selling) has resulted in new EU VAT and customs rules. When placing an order for shipping to the EU, VAT, Customs Duties and customs clearance fees based on your location may apply and are payable before delivery.
All our products are now customs cleared. What this means is Orientica Perfumes will cover all import duties and taxes, and customs clearance for orders shipped to EU destinations. Inclusive customs duties mean shopping with Orientica, has never been easier.
To place an order for delivery into the EU from the UK, you will need to accept our terms and conditions before proceeding to checkout. If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientica now shipping WORLDWIDE
HALF PRICE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - Limited Offer available to selected destinations for orders over £150. (Minimum Value will slightly vary based upon Currency differences)
We are now certified to ship Orientica perfumes to more international destinations including US, South America, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand to name but a few. Previously orders containing spray products were not eligible for shipping as spray products are classed as ‘Dangerous Goods’, however we’ve made shopping for your favourite perfumes from Orientica easier as we are now able to deliver worldwide.
What are dangerous goods?
Perfumes are not dangerous for you, but when shipping via air can pose a hazard if it is not packaged or handled properly for air transportation. Spray perfumes in particular, ordinarily contain flammable solvents, which are necessary in order to give the perfume an atomising effect, and which cause the perfume to evaporate faster, thus giving the fragrance great sillage and projection. The I.A.T.A (International Air Transport Association) classifies these as “UN1266: Perfumery Products with Flammable Solvents”.
As a result, they require highly specialised packaging and handling by trained and qualified personnel when they are shipped by air, which is the fastest way to get your perfumes delivered to you from abroad. The handling and packaging process is more costly and results in a handling fee when shipping globally. Orientica Perfumes, now have a trained and fully certified IATA Dangerous Goods Shipper.
How much will it cost to ship to your destination?
Orientica Perfumes have been at the forefront of offering customers the best quality fragranced products, while being as transparent as possible about the costs.
Due to strict regulations on transportation of spray goods by air, we aim to clarify the costs associated with shipping international orders before you place your order.
Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout. (Due to exchange rate fluctuations, shipping cost may vary for costs shown above) Dangerous Goods fee is included for shipping to international countries outside the EU.
For orders to Brazil please provide your CPF (ID no.) also known RG, which is needed for customs purposes. Please provide this information in the notes section of your order before checkout.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not cover customs clearance services, therefore customers would need to pay any applicable duties and taxes for their order so that the goods can be released in the above countries.
This policy was last updated on 30/05/2023
General Shipping Information
- This Policy refers to how we process orders placed through orientica.co.uk (the website / this site). By using orientica.co.uk for the purposes of ordering goods from Orientica, you agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy.
- Please note that all orders placed on orientica.co.uk will be shipped by Orientica through the services of Orientica perfumes’ selected shipping partner/s. There is no option for customers to select their own shipping providers.
- Upon successfully placing your order, a confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address and / or via SMS to your specified mobile number. By placing an order on this Site, you, the user, agree to such forms of communication. The order confirmation will include your order details, invoice amount and the order number. This is not an acceptance of your order; it is an acknowledgement that we have received your order. A dispatch notice / shipping confirmation will be sent to confirm that your order has been processed for shipment. You may be contacted prior to shipping to confirm your order details and / or for any clarification regarding your order.
- Where we Deliver
- Shipping to all countries may not be available. To find out if we can ship to your country, please contact us through our contact form / telephone / email and we will be happy to assist you. If you cannot find your country listed in the drop-down menu in the ‘Checkout’ page, we may not be able to ship to your country. Please contact us for assistance regarding countries not listed therein.
- Please note that we can only deliver goods to a home or office address. Orders placed for delivery at Post Office boxes will not be processed and Orientica will not be held liable for orders placed through our site for delivery to an ineligible destination.
- Delivery Times
- We aim to process all UK deliveries within 1-2 working days, provided the order is placed and confirmed before 13:00 (UKGMT). All deliveries within the UK will not be subject to customs charges or taxes. Orders placed on Fridays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
- Shipping times for international deliveries will vary from country to country. However, you will be able to track your order through your order number for updates on the delivery of your order.
- Estimated shipping times are based on the date and time of placing the order, and the delivery destination.
- You will be notified via email and / or via SMS once your order has been shipped. If you have placed multiple orders that are likely to be shipped at different times, then you will be notified when each order has been shipped.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Shipping / Delivery Charges
- Estimated shipping charges will be added to your invoice amount (where actual charges are not available). Please note that the shipping charges will vary depending on the quantity of goods ordered, the shipping weight, and the delivery destination. Please note that certain surcharges may be applicable to some orders, depending on the type of product bought, the delivery destination, or a combination of the two. These will also be added to your invoice amount. For any clarifications or enquiries relating to shipping charges, please contact us through email / phone or through our contact form and we will be happy to assist you.
- Other charges (if applicable) at the port of entry into your country (for international orders) are not included in the invoice amount and you, the purchaser, are liable for such charges, e.g. import duties and customs taxes. Orientica Perfumes will only collect charges for the products and shipping costs to your desired delivery destination.
- (e.g. orders for goods classified as ‘dangerous goods’ for air freight), or for to certain delivery destinations e.g. addresses outside the normal delivery areas, and to certain countries. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any of the details on our contact page.
- The following Prices (GBP) are for EU countries we offer tracked delivery to at present:
Please note: We are currently unable to ship Eau de Parfum products and Aerosol sprays to non-mainland European destinations such as the Canary Islands. This does not affect the delivery of orders containing Bukhoors, Perfume Oils, Body Lotions, and non-ceramic burners such as metal and crystal burners.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, our customer service team are on hand to assist you at email@example.com
For hassle-free communication, and for your convenience, please add the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure our emails are not filtered out by your spam/junk mail filters. You can also get in touch with us via telephone in case you do not receive our emails.